|Applications for Teaching and Other Certified Positions|
Must include letter of interest, résumé, 3 letters of recommendation, copies of college transcripts, and copy of current certification or confirmation that an alternative plan is in place. Teaching positions must meet HQT status.
Applications for Educational Assistants and other Non-certified positions:
Must include cover letter, résumé, and 3 names and phone numbers for reference check.
Please apply directly to SchoolSpring.com. For further information about the above positions, please contact the principal at the particular school. E.O.E.
- Ray Elementary School: (603) 643-6655
- Marion Cross Elementary School: (802) 649-1703
- Richmond Middle School: (603) 643-6040
- Hanover High School: (603) 643-3431 x 2100
Because of the high number of applications, only those who are being considered for an interview will be contacted by the school at the end of the review process.
Note regarding Teaching/Certified Positions: To be considered for a teaching or other certified position with SAU 70, you must have the proper state certifications or a letter from the corresponding state Department of Education confirming that you have an alternative plan is in place. Not certified in NH or VT? Link to the Department of Education sites at:
http://www.education.nh.gov/certification/ (New Hampshire)
|Interested in being a substitute?|
Substitute Pay Guidelines (updated 10/19/18)
Information for Current Substitutes
If you would like to be a substitute in SAU 70 for a Teacher, Educational Assistant, Receptionist, or Nurse, please apply on SchoolSpring (job ID# 2846532). If you have any questions, please contact Bridget Peters at 643-6050 x 2016.
- To substitute at Ray Elementary, Richmond Middle School or Hanover High School: $25 to Hanover Police and $47 check payable to "State of NH-Criminal Records"
- To substitute at Marion Cross: $25 to Hanover Police and $12 check payable to "Norwich School District"