- When can I enroll for health and/or dental benefits?
- How do I add someone to my health insurance?
- What is a qualifying event?
- What is a Flexible Spending Account (FSA)?
- What retirement options are available to me?
- What percentage matching is available for retirement?
- When can I change my retirement contributions?
Open enrollment is held annually in May. During the open enrollment period you may elect to:
- Enroll in the plan(s) that you are eligible for
- Drop current coverage
- Add/Remove dependents from the plan(s)
Changes made during open enrollment will be effective on July 1st.
In addition to the open enrollment period, you may be eligible to make changes to your existing elections if you or a family member experiences a qualifying event.