Select which state you work in:
|New Hampshire Wellness Program Details|
New Hampshire Interlocal Trust and Harvard Pilgrim both value the choices that their members make when investing in their health and well-being. They are continuously researching new ways in which they can provide cutting edge programs that engage employees and their families to make healthy lifestyle choices.
The Well100 Challenge has begun!
This annual 5-week challenge was created to promote a healthy lifestyle during the holiday season by encouraging participants to make healthy eating choices, exercise regularly, perform stress management techniques, and to practice proper self-care.
Challenge dates: November 5, 2018 - December 9, 2018.
Prizes: Participants are eligible to be in the Grand Prize drawing ($500 value), and for Worksite Prizes
($100 value and $50 value for each building), and all participant who completes the entire challenge will receive a Challenge Completion Prize.
So, set up your portal account ASAP to start logging your Well100 participation! (You will be able to go back to log any previous days you might have missed, up to two weeks).
- Why am I now earning points for prizes instead of cash?
- Am I still able to get reimbursed for gym memberships?
- Am I still able to get reimbursed for my child’s wellness activities or lessons?
- Does everyone in my family get their own wellness portal login?
- How do I enter proof of my medical appointments or participation in wellness events?
- What is a Wellness Related Community Event?
- How can I access EAP Online Courses and other EAP resources?
- After I upload documentation for completion of an activity to the wellness portal, when will I see the points added to my total?
- What if I have issues logging into the portal, or technical issues once I am in the portal?
Due to IRS tax regulations, the cash rewards have been discontinued. The program will be converted to a points system, and members that participate will be able to redeem their points for prizes through the Wellness Portal. Many of the activities will remain the same, with a focus on whole-person wellness.
All Child Reimbursements will be awarded as points ($1 = 1 point). The points earned for Child Reimbursements are added to your rewards points and are to be redeemed in the Rewards Mall on the portal.
Examples of eligible activities/classes/lessons, but not limited to:
- Camps: soccer, football, baseball, basketball, other sports camps; wilderness.
- Classes: yoga, Pilates, swim, gymnastics, dance, art/painting/pottery, nutrition/cooking.
- Lessons: ski, dance, hockey and figure skating, art/painting/pottery
- Recreational sports leagues: soccer, football, baseball, basketball, other sports camps.
A Wellness Related Community Event can be lots of things. Some possibilities are events sponsored or provided by the hospital and affiliated clinics or licensed Chiropractors, Physical Therapists (PT), Acupuncturists, Register Dietitians (RD), etc. If you are interested in attending an event and using it for wellness points, just run it by the district's wellness coordinator to confirm whether it’s an appropriate fit.
1) Visit http://nhitrust.personaladvantage.com. (You can also access the webpage from NHIT’s website www.nhitrust.org, click on the “wellness” tab and scroll to the EAP section to select the EAP hyperlink.)
2) Sign in using the Company Code: NHIT
|Vermont Employee Wellness Program Details|
VEHI PATH (Planned Action Toward Health) offers their member school employees and Vermont teacher retirees a plethora of cost-effective, best practice elements to help them live their best lives at home, at work and in your local community.
The VEHI PATH team works hand-in-hand with schools and school districts/supervisory unions to create and sustain safe and healthy work environments.
Welcome back to VEHI PATH!
As many of you know, your health insurance provider, VEHI, sponsors a web-based wellness program, called PATH. This is a self-paced program to help you learn, have fun, and to encourage healthy habits, and is open to all employees, whether or not they are on school's insurance. You can earn points by doing various activities, some of which you may be doing already! If you earn 200 or more PATHpoints by June 30, 2019, you will be rewarded with a $100 gift card from L. L. Bean!
- To get started, go to www.tomypath.com, and login or set up a new account. (If you already have an account but don't remember your login information, call PATH at 802-223-5040 x214.)
- Once you are logged in, I encourage you to explore the site, including the FAQs, and get started earning points! See the "How to Earn Points" handout (attached) for a summary of all of your opportunities. Keep an eye on the calendar, some of the activities have start and end dates for participation.
- For questions or help contact Jessica Belley at MCS (802-649-1703 x204) or Bridget Peters in the SAU Office (603-643-6050 x2016).