New Hampshire Interlocal Trust and Harvard Pilgrim both value the choices that their members make when investing in their health and well-being. They are continuously researching new ways in which they can provide cutting edge programs that engage employees and their families to make healthy lifestyle choices.
How does NHIT's Wellness Program work?
- Wellness points that you earn contribute to your Rewards HRA (rHRA)
- rHRA funds can be used to pay for:
- Eligible dental & vision expenses
- All FSA eligible expenses
- Employees & covered family members can earn points through participating in challenges, educational events, and annual preventative appointments, as well as child wellness activities.
- All activities, receipts, and other substantiation will be entered in the NHIT Wellness Portal.
- Can I get reimbursed for my child’s wellness activities or lessons?
- Does everyone in my family get their own wellness portal login?
- How do I enter proof of my medical appointments or participation in wellness events?
- What is a Wellness Related Community Event?
- How can I access EAP Online Courses and other EAP resources?
- Am I still able to get reimbursed for gym memberships?
- After I upload documentation for completion of an activity to the wellness portal, when will I see the points added to my total?
- What if I have issues logging into the portal, or technical issues once I am in the portal?