- When can I enroll for health and/or dental benefits?
- How do I add someone to my health insurance?
- What is a qualifying event?
- What is SaveOn and how does it work?
- What is a Flexible Spending Account (FSA)?
- What wellness incentives are there?
- What retirement options are available to me?
- What percentage matching is available for retirement?
- When can I change my retirement contributions?
- How do I sign up for electronic payroll and e-statements?
- When can I change my tax contributions?
Open enrollment is held annually in May. During the open enrollment period you may elect to:
- Enroll in the plan(s) that you are eligible for
- Drop current coverage
- Add/Remove dependents from the plan(s)
Changes made during open enrollment will be effective on July 1st.
In addition to the open enrollment period, you may be eligible to make changes to your existing elections if you or a family member experiences a qualifying event.
A Flexible Spending Account is a vehicle that allows you to put aside pretax dollars for medical or dependent care expenses that you might incur throughout the year.
For more information, click here to be redirected to the Benefits Information section.
Employees may reduce or stop their 403b contributions at any time during the year.
The following 403b changes are limited to twice per year:
- New Enrollments
- Increase current contributions
- Changes to your existing provider
- Before the first paycheck of the new school year:
- June 15th deadline for year round staff
- August 15th deadline for school year staff
- Before the first paycheck of the new calendar year
- December 15th deadline for all staff
Simply visit the forms page and complete the applicable direct deposit form. Once complete, return it to the SAU for processing.
Keep in mind that your first check after submitting the form will be a regular check while the SAU office processes a "Test" to verify your banking information.